geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: RELEASE NOTES 2.0-M6
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:05:08 GMT
IIRC it is caused by people marking a new issues as "affects" 2.0-M6
which is logically incorrect because an issue fixed in 2.0-M6 could
not affect that release (since it is fixed).  People commonly make
this mistake because the believe that 2.0-M6-SNAPSHOT is the same
thing as 2.0-M6 so they incorrectly believe that an issue is
affecting 2.0-M6.

-dain