geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pluto portal for geronimo 2.0
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:56:29 GMT
Paul,

I think that would be an excellent approach at a redesign of the console
(providing a native gp portal in geronimo). In the end it would undoubtedly
cater to a greater amount of uniformity in both appearance and
accessibility/functionality, possibly even branching into some more
complicated multi-tiered administrative abilities, which would be pretty
cool in itself.

--
Erik B. Craig