geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0 Release Criteria
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:47:54 GMT
Hello Donald,

Indeed, this is only for the Jetty assembly, and even for the jee5
one as WADI is not enabled for the minimal one.

WADI does not depend on CXF. The problem is that the admin console
uses Spring 2.0, which discovers NamespaceHandler implementations
from specific resource files. A cxf JAR declares
org.apache.cxf.clustering.spring.NamespaceHandler as a
NamespaceHandler and this declaration is wrong. I believe this a
problem with any Web-application using Spring 2.0. I will do a full
build with a clean repo and see if it comes from me using an old
version of a cxf JAR.

Thanks,
Gianny