geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0 Release Criteria
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:30:44 GMT
I agree that 'fit and finish' and tooling are probably the most
important things to clean up before the final 2.0.0 release.

As far as footprint - on my system, tomcat-jee5 is about 75M installed.
Getting this down to 40M seems like a huge task to try to accomplish
before releasing.  When we added Dojo to the server, that was an
additional 6M right there - So maybe trying to cut 20-25M rather than
35M would be more realistic.

Jay