geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3) - PASSED (12 +1 votes)
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:34:28 GMT
ok, got it. Here is the link to see the changes right away, the live site will take some time
to update

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSITE/

btw, I haven't figured out how to include the cert logo in the "news" without destroying the
rest of the page but will keep looking for a solution for the home page.

Cheers!
Hernan