geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release specs for Activation, JACC, Deployment, Servlet and StAX
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:37:36 GMT
A couple of questions about the spec releases:

1)  Why does activation-1.1 still have a trunk branch in svn?
2)  Why hasn't the javamail-1.4 spec been released?  Geronimo has an
indirect dependency on the 1.4 spec through the javamail uber-jar, which
also needs to made into a release.

Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> Please review the specifications located at
> We are voting these in a block.  Failures will be removed from the
> block and others will proceed forward.
> Voting concludes on Monday, June 11th at 1800 ET.
> Thanks

View raw message