geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r544258 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/applications: console/geronimo-console-framework/ console/geronimo-console-standard/ geronimo-ca-helper/ geronimo-examples/geronimo-jsp-examples/ geronimo-ldap-demo/ geronimo-remote-deploy/ geronimo-uddi-...
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 17:20:58 GMT
The fragment and <configuration> is in the code in trunk right now, which is
causing my build failures on WinXP, but not SLED10/SLES10....

The error I'm seeing, is when the CAR files are created, because the jspc
updated web.xml files have duplicate <webapp> entries.  It seems that where
the Fragment comment is located in the source web.xml, the jspc plugin is
placing a complete copy of its updated web.xml where the comment is, which
creates a web.xml with 2 <webapp> sections and causes the CAR build to fail
with a XML parsing error.

I don't have a build output to paste here, as I'm testing a build that has the
fragment comments and <configuration> code removed to verify it works on WinXP
and SLED10....

-Donald