geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0-M6-rc1 Binaries Up for Review
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 13:44:36 GMT
Fantastic!!!
I'll update the release notes to reflect this.

Would these lines be OK?

Certification Status
Apache Geronimo v2.0-M6 (Tomcat assembly with CXF for WebServices and OpenJPA for persistence)
have passed SUN's Java Enterprise Edition 5.0 Certification Test Suite.
We continue to strive towards certification on the other assemblies.

Cheers!
Hernan