geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RELEASE NOTES 2.0-M6
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:10:06 GMT
Good question ;-)
There is a link in JIRA that creates this list of issues automatically (aka Release Notes).
We should definitively show all the issues we already fixed ( a Bug fixes section maybe),
and agree, Known issues and limitations should show exactly that, things we have not addressed
yet.

I think there was some discussion about this some time ago, I'll see if I can find it.

Cheers!
Hernan