geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Anita Kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r544258 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/applications: console/geronimo-console-framework/ console/geronimo-console-standard/ geronimo-ca-helper/ geronimo-examples/geronimo-jsp-examples/ geronimo-ldap-demo/ geronimo-remote-deploy/ geronimo-uddi-...
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:13:32 GMT
FWIW, I am using windows XP, Sun JDK-1.5.0_11 and maven 2.0.6.
Yesterday I hit 2 problems which went away after cleaning up relevant
parts of .m2 repo (mvn-jspc-plugin and o.a.g.applications). I have not
been able to reproduce it today with or w/o inject string.

Thanks
Anita

for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/