geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader 1.2
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 14:48:44 GMT
hernan...

took a quick look and like what i see... will take a closer look later. one
thing to mention... we added a feature on the config page to create the
database tables and indexes from within the application (should be a link
right above the populate link). might be worth adding that in there since it
is a nice convenience feature.

chris