geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Can we conclude the Vote on WS-META-Data early? --- Please resond if you object
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:21:07 GMT
CXF is looking to cut their release starting on Friday and they need
the WS-MetaData spec.  Originally this was approved except it was
missing the SCM tag.  Prasad added that but this puts this particular
spec being released after their date.  It would be really helpful if
we could approve this spec by tomorrow (Friday).  Anyone opposed or
have a comment on how to handle this?