geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "YunFeng Ma (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (GERONIMO-3230) PersistenceUnitGBean doesn't work when there is a space in the path
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 01:26:25 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3230?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

YunFeng Ma updated GERONIMO-3230:
---------------------------------

    Attachment: GERONIMO-3230.patch

Tested on Windows

> PersistenceUnitGBean doesn't work when there is a space in the path
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: GERONIMO-3230
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3230
>             Project: Geronimo
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: public(Regular issues) 
>          Components: deployment
>    Affects Versions: 2.0-M6
>         Environment: Windows
>            Reporter: YunFeng Ma
>             Fix For: 2.0-M7
>
>         Attachments: GERONIMO-3230.patch
>
>
> Geronimo is installed under C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\geronimo, got
the following error when deploy DayTrader:
> java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 16: file:/C:/Pro
> gram Files/Apache Software Foundation/geronimo/repository/org/apache/geronimo/da
> ytrader/daytrader/2.0-SNAPSHOT/daytrader-2.0-SNAPSHOT.car/
>         at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2821)
>         at java.net.URI$Parser.checkChars(URI.java:2994)
>         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(URI.java:3078)
>         at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3026)
>         at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:590)
>         at java.net.URL.toURI(URL.java:950)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUnitGBean.<init>(Persisten
> ceUnitGBean.java:86)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
> orAccessorImpl.java:67)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
> onstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:521)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanI
> nstance.java:944)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart
> (GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInsta
> nceState.java:102)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.j
> ava:537)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GB
> eanDependency.java:111)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDepe
> ndency.java:146)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDepe
> ndency.java:120)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEve
> nt(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(Bas
> icLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBr
> oadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart
> (GBeanInstanceState.java:294)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInsta
> nceState.java:102)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.j
> ava:537)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GB
> eanDependency.java:111)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDepe
> ndency.java:146)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDepe
> ndency.java:120)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEve
> nt(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:173)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(Bas
> icLifecycleMonitor.java:41)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBr
> oadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:251)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart
> (GBeanInstanceState.java:294)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInsta
> nceState.java:102)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(G
> BeanInstanceState.java:124)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanI
> nstance.java:551)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(Basi
> cKernel.java:379)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfiguratio
> nGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:442)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(Ke
> rnelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
> figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:530)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
> figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:511)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager$$FastCla
> ssByCGLIB$$ce77a924.invoke(<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethod
> Invoker.java:38)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
> n.java:127)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
> java:863)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:
> 239)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean.invoke(KernelGBean.java:342)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$$1cccefc9.in
> voke(<generated>)
>         at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethod
> Invoker.java:38)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
> n.java:127)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
> java:863)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:
> 239)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.jmx.MBeanGBeanBridge.invoke(MBeanGBeanBrid
> ge.java:168)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImp
> l.java:231)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:238)
>         at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultM
> BeanServerInterceptor.java:833)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:802
> )
>         at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnecti
> onImpl.java:1423)
>         at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(RMIConnectio
> nImpl.java:96)
>         at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run
> (RMIConnectionImpl.java:1260)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:275
> )
>         at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(R
> MIConnectionImpl.java:1363)
>         at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImp
> l.java:797)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor84.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>         at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:309)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:168)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:275
> )
>         at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:164)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:5
> 06)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.handleRequest(TC
> PTransport.java:838)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport
> .java:912)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:803)

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message