geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Geronimo 2.0-M6-rc1 Binaries Up for Review
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:50:47 GMT
All,

I created a 2.0-M6-rc1 binary set for you to take a look at.  This
Milestone has passed all CTS tests and is the driver we are looking
to make available officially this week.  It would be great if
everyone can take a look at these and provide some feedback.
Remember, this is a milestone which is an increment to having
multiple certified server instances but with this Milestone we do
have a 100% passing Assembly.

A hearty congrats to the entire team as we've accomplished a ton of
work in a few very short months.  Every committer and contributor has
in their own way helped to get to this point.  Job well done.  We'll
be filing paper work for certification in a few days.

I'll be posting an official vote shortly once I've gotten some
administrative stuff done.

Cheers,

Matt