On May 4, 2007, at 10:45 AM, David Jencks wrote:

2. I think the predominant use of uncustomized geronimo will be as a single server so I'm reluctant to, for this use, hide "var" under a couple more directories.  It would certainly make my use of geronimo more complicated.  I'm worried that to make life a little easier for advanced users we may be making it more complicated for beginners.  What do other people think?

I agree.  I think Ideally this new feature would be invisible unless a user decides to user it.

Best wishes,
Paul