geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Naming conflict when deploying testsupport EARs
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 15:16:51 GMT
Not too long ago (say around M2-M3), I was able to deploy 2 different
testsupport EARs (test-ear-j2ee-1.3.ear and test-ear-j2ee-1.4.ear)
simultaneously on Geronimo.

But now, a naming conflict in OpenEJB seems to preclude one for the
other. I get the following exception on deploying the 2nd EAR

    Caused by: org.apache.openejb.DuplicateDeploymentIdException:
    ejb.jar/SimpleStatelessSession: ejb.jar/SimpleStatefulSession:
    ejb.jar/SimpleBMPEntity: ejb.jar/SimpleCMPEntity

Now the question is, has the design and code changed as expected and
thus the testcase needs to change ?

Or is this a bug we have introduced in G ?

Cheers
Prasad