geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing SCM notifications for Daytrader and Samples
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 02:21:02 GMT

On May 31, 2007, at 9:48 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> I'm seeing commits I make to geronimo/server, geronimo/devtools and
> geronimo/sandbox, but not to geronimo/daytrader or commits that
> others have made to geronimo/samples.....

Donald,
I received notification of the following commit from you in Daytrader:

svn commit: r542562 - in /geronimo/daytrader/trunk/bin/dbscripts/
derby: createDerbyDB.bat createDerbyDB.sh

Are there others which we haven't seen?

Looks like the last commit in samples/ was by Lin Sun. That's a known
issue, which I'm hoping is being addressed...

--kevan