geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] TRUNK: Failed for Revision: 535062
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 04:19:36 GMT
I'm in favor of using the snapshots.  If something has changed in  
openejb which would affect G, then new snaps should be deployed.

--jason


On May 3, 2007, at 8:56 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> Btw, trunk builds fine with the latest published OpenEJB snapshot but
> fails with OpenEJB trunk code. I will try to fix it so it works with
> both but maybe our automatic build should not build OpenEJB locally...
> or maybe we should have 2 builds: one with published OpenEJB snapshot
> and another one with OpenEJB trunk.
>
> Jarek
>
> On 4 May 2007 03:06:25 -0000, prasad@apache.org <prasad@apache.org>  
> wrote:
>> OpenEJB trunk at 535060
>> Geronimo Revision: 535062 built with tests skipped
>>
>> See the full build-2300.log file at http://people.apache.org/ 
>> ~prasad/binaries/20070503/build-2300.log
>>
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> apache/ws/commons/neethi/neethi/2.0/neethi-2.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource  
>> 'org.apache.ws.commons.neethi:neethi:jar:2.0' from repository  
>> tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/apache/ws/commons/neethi/neethi/2.0/neethi-2.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource  
>> 'org.apache.ws.commons.neethi:neethi:jar:2.0' from repository  
>> apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ws/commons/ 
>> neethi/neethi/2.0/neethi-2.0.jar
>> 28K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> springframework/spring-web/2.0.4/spring-web-2.0.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> web:jar:2.0.4' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http:// 
>> tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/springframework/spring-web/2.0.4/spring-web-2.0.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> web:jar:2.0.4' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/ 
>> spring-web/2.0.4/spring-web-2.0.4.jar
>> 148K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/javax/ 
>> xml/ws/jaxws-api/2.0/jaxws-api-2.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'javax.xml.ws:jaxws-api:jar:2.0'  
>> from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/ 
>> m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//javax/xml/ws/jaxws-api/2.0/jaxws-api-2.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'javax.xml.ws:jaxws-api:jar:2.0'  
>> from repository apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2- 
>> incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/xml/ws/jaxws-api/ 
>> 2.0/jaxws-api-2.0.jar
>> 23K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-bindings-soap/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf-rt- 
>> bindings-soap-2.0-incubator-20070502.014010-3.jar
>> 81K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-common-schemas/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf- 
>> common-schemas-2.0-incubator-20070502.014010-3.jar
>> 41K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf-rt- 
>> frontend-jaxws-2.0-incubator-20070502.014010-3.jar
>> 200K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-common-utilities/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf- 
>> common-utilities-2.0-incubator-20070502.014010-3.jar
>> 169K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-transports-http/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf- 
>> rt-transports-http-2.0-incubator-20070502.014010-3.jar
>> 118K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-api/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf-api-2.0- 
>> incubator-20070502.014010-3.jar
>> 210K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> mortbay/jetty/jetty-util/6.1.2rc0/jetty-util-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-util:jar: 
>> 6.1.2rc0' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/ 
>> dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/mortbay/jetty/jetty-util/6.1.2rc0/jetty- 
>> util-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:jetty-util:jar: 
>> 6.1.2rc0' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/jetty- 
>> util/6.1.2rc0/jetty-util-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> 120K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-core/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf-rt-core-2.0- 
>> incubator-20070502.014010-3.jar
>> 247K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/com/ 
>> sun/xml/bind/jaxb-xjc/2.0/jaxb-xjc-2.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-xjc:jar: 
>> 2.0' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/ 
>> dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-xjc/2.0/jaxb-xjc-2.0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-xjc:jar: 
>> 2.0' from repository apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/ 
>> repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb- 
>> xjc/2.0/jaxb-xjc-2.0.jar
>> 2911K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> mortbay/jetty/servlet-api-2.5/6.1.2rc0/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:servlet- 
>> api-2.5:jar:6.1.2rc0' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http:// 
>> tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/mortbay/jetty/servlet-api-2.5/6.1.2rc0/servlet- 
>> api-2.5-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:servlet- 
>> api-2.5:jar:6.1.2rc0' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/ 
>> servlet-api-2.5/6.1.2rc0/servlet-api-2.5-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> 128K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> springframework/spring-beans/2.0.4/spring-beans-2.0.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> beans:jar:2.0.4' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http:// 
>> tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/springframework/spring-beans/2.0.4/spring- 
>> beans-2.0.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> beans:jar:2.0.4' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/ 
>> spring-beans/2.0.4/spring-beans-2.0.4.jar
>> 377K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> mortbay/jetty/jetty-sslengine/6.1.2rc0/jetty-sslengine-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:jetty- 
>> sslengine:jar:6.1.2rc0' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http:// 
>> tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/mortbay/jetty/jetty-sslengine/6.1.2rc0/jetty- 
>> sslengine-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.mortbay.jetty:jetty- 
>> sslengine:jar:6.1.2rc0' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/jetty- 
>> sslengine/6.1.2rc0/jetty-sslengine-6.1.2rc0.jar
>> 15K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> springframework/spring-core/2.0.4/spring-core-2.0.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> core:jar:2.0.4' from repository tomcat-m2-repo (http:// 
>> tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/springframework/spring-core/2.0.4/spring- 
>> core-2.0.4.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource 'org.springframework:spring- 
>> core:jar:2.0.4' from repository apache-incubator (http:// 
>> people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/ 
>> spring-core/2.0.4/spring-core-2.0.4.jar
>> 174K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository/org/ 
>> apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchema/1.2/XmlSchema-1.2.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource  
>> 'org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar:1.2' from repository  
>> tomcat-m2-repo (http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/m2-repository)
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository//org/apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchema/1.2/ 
>> XmlSchema-1.2.jar
>> [WARNING] Unable to get resource  
>> 'org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar:1.2' from repository  
>> apache-incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating- 
>> repository/)
>> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ws/commons/ 
>> schema/XmlSchema/1.2/XmlSchema-1.2.jar
>> 125K downloaded
>> Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/ 
>> org/apache/cxf/cxf-tools-common/2.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT/cxf-tools- 
>> common-2.0-incubator-20070502.014010-3.jar
>> 172K downloaded
>> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
>> [INFO] Compiling 24 source files to /home/prasad/geronimo/trunk/ 
>> modules/geronimo-cxf/target/classes
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [INFO] Compilation failure
>> /home/prasad/geronimo/trunk/modules/geronimo-cxf/src/main/java/org/ 
>> apache/geronimo/cxf/ejb/EJBMethodInvoker.java:[94,34] cannot find  
>> symbol
>> symbol  : method invoke 
>> (java.lang.Object,java.lang.reflect.Method,java.lang.Object 
>> [],<nulltype>)
>> location: interface org.apache.openejb.RpcContainer
>>
>>
>>
>> /home/prasad/geronimo/trunk/modules/geronimo-cxf/src/main/java/org/ 
>> apache/geronimo/cxf/ejb/EJBMethodInvoker.java:[94,34] cannot find  
>> symbol
>> symbol  : method invoke 
>> (java.lang.Object,java.lang.reflect.Method,java.lang.Object 
>> [],<nulltype>)
>> location: interface org.apache.openejb.RpcContainer
>>
>>
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>> [INFO] Total time: 7 minutes 59 seconds
>> [INFO] Finished at: Thu May 03 23:15:22 EDT 2007
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 145M/561M
>> [INFO]  
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> ---
>>


Mime
View raw message