geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with MEJB
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 12:40:46 GMT
I need some help finishing up the MEJB support.  I have the EJB
implementation in openejb, and a GBean wrapper in configs/openejb
that creates and EJBJar with this stateless session bean and deploys
it like below...

EjbJar ejbJar = new EjbJar();
StatelessBean bean = ejbJar.addEnterpriseBean(new StatelessBean
("MEJB",MEJBBean.class.getName()));
bean.setHomeAndRemote(MEJBHome.class, Management.class);

ClassLoader cl = MEJBBean.class.getClassLoader();
OpenEjbSystem openEjbSystem = ejbContainer.getOpenEjbSystem();
EjbJarInfo ejbJarInfo = openEjbSystem.configureApplication(new
EjbModule(cl, getClass().getSimpleName(), null, ejbJar, null));
openEjbSystem.createEjbJar(ejbJarInfo, cl);

After this, the applications with an ejb/MEJB ejbref fail to deploy
and I assume we need to take one additional step and properly bind
the ejb.  I haven't been able to figure out on how to look up this
bean as is and what the defaults, if any, are.

Could someone provide some guidance and how to programatically
enhance this so that applications with an ejbref to it don't require
a vendor plan and lookup to java:/comp/env/ejb/MEJB resolves?

Thanks.

-sachin