geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Daytrader Deploying Error
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 10:29:24 GMT
You prolly have to update the daytrader configs or plans or whatever
config muck there is (hehe), to use the new module names.

The rar module is now called:

      org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-activemq-ra

and the resource adapter config is called:

      org.apache.geronimo.configs:activemq-ra

Its been like that for a while now... but I'm not sure that everyone
has updated their bits yet.

--jason