geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <>
Subject Re: Naming the servers
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 13:00:32 GMT
I'm not sure how others feel, on paper geronimo0 sounds fine but when
I cd into the actual distribution and the first my eye catches is a
geronimo0 folder and seems more like a typo error to me.

What about just geronimo-default, or default-instance, or just
default?  Or perhaps an instances folder, with geronimo0 inside.  I
just have an issue with geronimo0 as a root folder.