geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: web site update
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 13:46:10 GMT
Um... why?

That mens for each release we have a duplicate image?  That is crazy
man.  Thats like saying that each page has the banner image attached
to it, though admittedly that is much worse, but its along the same
lines as what you are suggesting.

If you recall I originally setup this image to pull from a URL and
not from an attachment... and I think it should make its way back to
that.

--jason