geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem with the Deploying Geronimo in application server
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 15:11:04 GMT
It's hard to tell but I suspect you are trying to use xdoclet to
generate a vendor plan for an ejb app?  AFAIK there is no xdoclet
support for any openejb version integrated with geronimo.  I suggest
you use unreleased geronimo 2/openejb 3 with annotated ejb 3 beans
where you will need little if any vendor plan.

thanks
david jencks