geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Олег Тимофеев" <timoleg...@gmail.com>
Subject turn on/off restriction of WARs programmatically
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 14:03:35 GMT
I'm going to code a Geronimo system module which is a realization of SAML
Service Provide(for POJO web-services).
I need manage processing requests to user-WARs.In other words sys admin must
have a possibility to turn on/off restriction of WARs.
When admin to turn on restriction of WARs I must process queries to a
server. I can't set global request handler, because my SAML CAR must be
deploy and undeploy from console without manual changes in config files.
To process queries to a server I intend to use servlet filters. When admin
turn on/off restriction of WARs my ConsoleGBean will add a servlet filter
programmatically. Could you please advise on how can I programmatically add
a servlet filter using Geronimo WebModule GBean?