geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Corba app client error
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 07:58:35 GMT
Something is adding a dependency on system-database config from your
client config, and it can't run in the client.... there's no derby
gbean running.  I think that if you look in client.log, possibly
after turning up logging to debug or maybe trace, you should see some
indication of the dependencies that are causing this.  Then you get
to try to figure out how to prevent the dependency getting added :-)

I used to use the debugger in the client for figuring out what is
getting started but IIRC I added a logging monitor.  There should be
some classloader parent info that might also be helpful.

Hope this helps
david jencks