geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet in Plugin Installer
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 13:41:49 GMT
The install had always worked.  I was able to succesfully pull down a plugin
with no errors.  I received the error when click the button to deploy the
plugin after it had been installed.  The issue also occured when trying to
start the plugin using the Web App Wars panel. I apologize that I did not
make that clear.

Thanks,

Jason Warner