geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet in Plugin Installer
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 16:53:14 GMT
Prasad,

That worked.  Shouldn't that be in the pom.xml when the plugin is pulled
down in the first place to prevent the user from having to make that change
themself?  I didn't have this problem in an earlier revision.  Have the
dependencies changed recently?

Jason,

I've been called Jason all my life.  There's not much I can do about it now
; )

Thanks,

Jason Warner