geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I deploy Daytrader on AG 2.0?
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 06:36:03 GMT
The first few errors getting thrown on Geronimo's command shell are these:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Could not resolve reference
at d
eploy time for query
?name=persistence/daytrader#org.apache.geronimo.persistence
.PersistenceUnitGBean. No GBeans found.
        at
org.apache.geronimo.persistence.builder.PersistenceContextRefBuilder.
checkForGBean(PersistenceContextRefBuilder.java:205)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.persistence.builder.PersistenceContextRefBuilder.
buildNaming(PersistenceContextRefBuilder.java:119)