geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany sample app
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 01:34:40 GMT
I finally got my geronimo dev environment up and was able to
investigate/debug this issue. It turned out the problem was on Tuscany
extensions point code, and not on the contribution service as I  thought
originally.

I have fixed the issue in Tuscany revision #538785 just in time for our RC
branch :) , and tested on Geronimo M5 (windows and linux), and the web
application is working fine !!!

Thanks for all your help.

On 5/14/07, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> The suspicious code was identified on the Contribution Service, and
> Tuscany M2 does not have this service available, that would explain why
> there is no issues with M2.
>
> On 5/10/07, Manu George <manu.t.george@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jay,
> >
> > Cool, I have not yet tried the trunk of tuscany. I will try it out with
> > your fix
> >
> > Regards
> > Manu
> >
> > On 5/10/07, Jay D. McHugh <jay@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com > wrote:
> > > I changed my mind.
> > >
> > > I just went to look at M2 and -way- too much has changed since then.
> > >
> > > I don't think it would be worthwhile to try it just to see.
> > >
> > > Cool that it worked though.
> > >

> > > Jay

> > was

> > look