geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany sample app
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 07:24:02 GMT
Hey Jay, this is very good news, thanks for your help.

As for the issue you mentioned, this is done while the Tuscany is
scaning and opening the necessary artifacts to process... let me look
at that code in the Tuscany side and check what I can do.

I'ĺl let you know about any progress...

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende