geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <gineme...@gmail.com>
Subject Admin console JIRAs
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 20:40:58 GMT
I'm working on some JIRAs for the admin console, and i have a (hopefully)
rather simple question.

I am wondering what build order I would need to do to apply just my code
changes without having to recompile all of geronimo. I've been trying to
narrow it down, but I'm not finding it to be any of the obvious.

Specifically I am making changes to
geronimo/applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/securityrealmmanager/se/users/*
as well as
geronimo/applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/console/securitymanager/*

Any suggestions for avoiding a complete rebuild would be most appreciated.

Thanks
-Erik B. Craig