geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r540409 - in /geronimo/server/trunk: assemblies/geronimo-boilerplate-minimal/pom.xml pom.xml
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 18:32:08 GMT
If the XML failures are in TCK tests that relate to modules not included in
the minimal assemblies, then what would we be breaking by removing Xerces/Xalan?

I was just hoping that we could keep them out of the minimal assemblies if
they are not needed, since some users will want to use Java 5 and others are
wanting Java 6 support, which both provide their own implementations at
different feature levels....

-Donald