geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Viet Hung Nguyen <vnguye...@uky.edu>
Subject Web Connectors for Jetty are not stopping correctly
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 01:51:25 GMT
I was just playing around with stopping and starting the Web Connectors
under Web Server-->Network Listeners-->Actions.

When I 'stop' the JettySSLConnector it says that the protocol is
"unknown." This is not consistent with what happens with Tomcat. And I
think because the protocol is "unknown" it throws an error when I choose
to 'start' the connector again.

Is this something that is being addressed? I am doing this because
someone requested that there be a "restart" option added. Tomcat works
fine, but Jetty is problematic.

-Viet