geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Corba app client error
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 15:57:39 GMT
Well, i must be missing something obvious here. If the app client is dependent
upon the CSSBeanGBean, and the CSSBeanGBean is in the j2ee-corba-yoko module,
how is it that the app client cannot be dependent upon the j2ee-corba-yoko ??
I've moved the CSSBeanGBean from the geronimo-application plan for the ear to
the geroniom-application-client plan for the app client with the same results.
The client will not deploy without a dependency on the j2ee-corba-yoko module.
As you've requested below here is the error (this is with the CSSBeanGBean
reference in the geronimo-application plan for the ear (but the failure is the
same when I move it to the geroniom-application-client). I've also attached all
the plans for my ear if you could review to see what if anything I'm doing
obviously incorrect. Thanks again. Tim

org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class
org.apache.geronimo.corba.CSSBeanGBean
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class
org.apache.geronimo.corba.CSSBeanGBean
     at
org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder.addGBeans(AppClientModuleBuilder.java:724)
     at
org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$93137659.invoke(<generated>)
     at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)
     at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:127)
     at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:820)
     at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
     at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell