geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Corba app client error
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 05:49:07 GMT
Thanks for the information David, the client.log was particularly useful. So it
seems my app client is dependent upon j2ee-corba-yoko via an explicit dependency
in the application-client element of my geronimo-application.xml plan. I know
you mentioned that this should be unnecessary but my ear will not deploy without
it (it cannot find the CSSBeanGBean). The j2ee-corba-yoko module is then
dependent upon openejb which has a direct dependency on the system-database, and
other dependencies that are also dependent upon the system-database (e.g.,
activemq-ra-->activemq-broker-->system-database). Is it fair to assume that the
j2ee-corba-yoko dependency on the app client is correct ?? If so, I can then try
to figure out how to remove the system-database dependency from that chain. If
not, I can then try to figure out why it needs to be added to my app client in
order for it to successfully deploy. Again, thanks for your assistance....

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell