geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Daytrader Deploying Error
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 16:41:23 GMT
Thanks for David & Jason for their quick replies.

When I am using daytrader-g-2.0-SNAPSHOT-plan.xml file previously 
mentioned of problem of mine doesn't happens though still I can't deploy 
the application yet. I have created a JIRA (G-3176) and submitted for 
the web services problem happens in Tomcat environment. I have couple 
more questions regarding DT application.

1. Does the DT application support both Jetty and Tomcat environments?
2. Can we use IDEA IntelliJ for the DT development as Geronimo?

Thanks,
Lasantha


David Jencks wrote:
> Use daytrader-g-2.0-SNAPSHOT-plan.xml.
>
> I still can't deploy due to web services deployment problems, but i 
> think that plan has corrected moduleIds and you will get much farther. 
> IIUC daytrader still is using jaxrpc web services, and a nice project 
> would be to update it to use jaxws. I think Matt has been working on 
> daytrader recently but don't know if he's gotten farther than this.
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On May 19, 2007, at 3:24 AM, Lasantha Ranaweera wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> I just tried to deploy Daytrader application in to the Geronimo 
>> server (both server and application built from latest source code) 
>> using the G console (providing daytrader-2.0-M2-jpa-plan.xml as plan 
>> file) and got the following error. For me looks like Daytrader plan 
>> need to be updated according to the new G hierarchy. Also some 
>> cleaning need to be done in the DT trunk/plans directory since some 
>> empty xml files can be seen (otherwise please update them). Somebody 
>> please help me to deploy this application in to the latest G.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lasantha
>>
>> Missing rar in repositories: 
>> org.apache.geronimo.modules/ge-activemq-rar/2.0-SNAPSHOT/rar
>> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Missing rar in 
>> repositories: 
>> org.apache.geronimo.modules/ge-activemq-rar/2.0-SNAPSHOT/rar
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder.createModule(AppClientModuleBuilder.java:320)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder.createModule(AppClientModuleBuilder.java:209)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.client.builder.AppClientModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$93137659.invoke(<generated>)

>>
>> at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:127)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:820) 
>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$1ce4e480.createModule(<generated>)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.addModules(EARConfigBuilder.java:755)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getEarPlan(EARConfigBuilder.java:372)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.getDeploymentPlan(EARConfigBuilder.java:269)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)

>>
>> at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:127)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:820) 
>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.CorbaGBeanNameSource$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f7d20428.getDeploymentPlan(<generated>)

>>
>> at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:232)
>> at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:124)
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)

>>
>> at net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:127)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:855) 
>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239) 
>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)

>>
>> at 
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)

>>
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message