geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r532313 - /geronimo/server/trunk/modules/geronimo-corba/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/corba/secu
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 14:33:27 GMT
It was gone for awhile and then came back. I don't know how to lookup for this change in the
.m2 repo otherwise I would provide more details.

Agreed this seem to be a maven bug, I'm one of those who can't build and I'm only using Sun
JDK.

Cheers!
Hernan

David Jencks wrote:

> On May 13, 2007, at 11:04 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/07, FranK G <frank2006g@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> FYI. Simon's method to this problem. Worked for me.

>>> From: Simon Peng
>>> Date: 2007-05-09 16:10:31
>>> To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
>>> cc:
>>> Subject: Re: trunk build failed on Windows
>>>
>>> Removing
>>>     <dependency>
>>>       <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
>>>       <artifactId>container</artifactId>
>>>       <version>${version}</version>
>>>       <type>pom</type>
>>>       <scope>compile</scope>
>>>     </dependency>
>>> from
>>> M2_REPO/org/apache/openejb/server/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/server-3.0-