geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject update juddi level?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 15:02:38 GMT
FYI - I have been having some fun in scout lately.  If SCOUT-29 isn't 
committed by the Scout team because of the prob is fixed in juddi trunk, 
we may have to update to a newer version of juddi, for geronimo 2.0.

Lin


Kurt Stam (JIRA) wrote:
>     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-29?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12493375
] 
> 
> Kurt Stam commented on SCOUT-29:
> --------------------------------
> 
> Hi Lin, this is starting to become an interesting conversation ;). Anyway I fixed some
namespace handling on the jUDDI trunk a few months back. Can you try using the trunk. I'm
wondering if this is a scout problem or a jUDDI problem. In the meantime I will give your
code a spin.
> 
> --Kurt
> 
>> AuthTokenImpl.getAuthInfo() doesn't seem to work correctly
>> ----------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>                 Key: SCOUT-29
>>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-29
>>             Project: Scout
>>          Issue Type: Bug
>>          Components: Scout Implementation
>>    Affects Versions: 1.0
>>         Environment: Win XP + Sun 1.5 SDK, latest scout trunk.
>>            Reporter: Lin Sun
>>         Assigned To: Anil Saldhana
>>             Fix For: 1.0
>>
>>         Attachments: scout29.patch, TestScout.java, TestScout.java, uddiresponse.xml
>>
>>
>> I created a simple test case to demonstrate the prob.  Basically, the test case would
read a file and parse it to uddiResponse, then the code changes the uddiResponse to AuthToken
type.  Then the code calls AuthTokenImpl.getAuthInfo() but that returned null.
>> The content of uddiresponse.xml file is captured value of uddiResponse via a debugger
of another test in the execute(XmlObject uddiRequest, URI endPointURI) method in RegistryImpl.java:
>> <authToken generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org">
>>   <authInfo>authToken:XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXX</authInfo>
>> </authToken> 
>> When the code calls for AuthTokenImpl.getAuthInfo(), it calls find_element_user(AUTHINFO$0,
0).  This won't find anything because 
>> 1) the namespace isn't right in the uddiresponse.xml.  So I updated the file a bit:
>> <authToken xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2">
>>   <authInfo>authToken:XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXX</authInfo>
>> </authToken> 
>> This can be possibly fixed by set the response's namespace in the execute(XmlObject
uddiRequest, URI endPointURI) method and I'll try working on that.

Mime
View raw message