geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web site update
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 13:12:26 GMT
yeah, that is the autoexported version, the one on confluence (the source!?) looks fine. The
autoexport plugin doesn't see attachment updates so those files need to be deleted manually
I already opened a JIRA (INFRA-1226) to remove that file so I can export manually the space
and finally get that image updated.

Cheers!
Hernan