geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Blythe" <cjblyth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (geronimo) Wed May 2 23:48:49 2007
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 14:15:22 GMT
Check out GERONIMO-2708... Basically, anytime you run Session-to-JDBC mode
or Full EJB mode with more than 1 user under load (ie. using an HTTP load
driver), both 1.2-beta and 2.0 builds start throwing those exceptions. Ran
without an issue in 1.1 and 1.1.1 (at least in Session-to-JDBC mode). Since
both, 1.2 and 2.0 demonstrated the same problem, Matt was planning to look
at it from the 2.0 perspective and patch up 1.2 afterwards.