geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Do we still need sun's jaxws-api.jar?
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 12:25:42 GMT
On 5/22/07, Lin Sun <linsun.unc@gmail.com> wrote:

> I saw that we still use sun's jaxws-api in root pom.xml, jee-spec
> pom.xml, and a few webservices test.
>
>          <dependency>
>              <groupId>javax.xml.ws</groupId>
>              <artifactId>jaxws-api</artifactId>
>          </dependency>
>
> I was under the impression both CXF and Axis2 use axis2's jaxws-api.  If
> so, can I remove/replace all the reference of sun's jaxws-api w/ axis2's
> jaxws-api?

If G works fine after doing so, I'd say go ahead. I wonder why you're
concerned with it? Is Axis2 JAXWS-API impl better than Sun's?

It may impact the TCK effort so before you go for it send an email
here with an appropriate subject so people don't get p..sed off when
unexpected happens (you know, don't push Jason to his limits ;-))

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl