geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to build the geronimo-kernel
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 16:27:25 GMT
The kernel jar ends up in lib, not the repository (or the repo copy
isn't actually used if present) and it's installed in lib in
geronimo-boilerplate-minimal

You also need to rebuild the j2ee boilerplate.

What I do to avoid getting too confused about which modules I have to
build when modifying the kernel is
cd assemblies
mvn -o clean install

and kill it after it gets done with jetty-jee5

thanks
david jencks