geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: replacing geronimo's servlet, jsp, and el specs
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 20:48:32 GMT
I don't think we can even if we wanted to.  Their annotation jar is a
random collection of annotation classes from various specs:

javax/annotation/Generated.class
javax/annotation/PostConstruct.class
javax/annotation/PreDestroy.class
javax/annotation/Resource$AuthenticationType.class
javax/annotation/Resource.class
javax/annotation/Resources.class
javax/annotation/security/DeclareRoles.class
javax/annotation/security/DenyAll.class
javax/annotation/security/PermitAll.class
javax/annotation/security/RolesAllowed.class
javax/annotation/security/RunAs.class
javax/ejb/EJB.class
javax/ejb/EJBs.class
javax/persistence/PersistenceContext$PersistenceContextType.class
javax/persistence/PersistenceContext.class
javax/persistence/PersistenceContexts.class
javax/persistence/PersistenceUnit.class
javax/persistence/PersistenceUnits.class
javax/xml/ws/WebServiceRef.class
javax/xml/ws/WebServiceRefs.class

I find it very strange.

-dain