geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Statistics collection for web server manager (jetty)
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 16:16:19 GMT

On May 21, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Viet Hung Nguyen wrote:

> I am working on the web server manager statistics collection

excellent!!

> Does anyone know if the statistics are being calculated correctly,
> if at all. I cannot find where
> the statistics are being updated. By looking at
>
> \modules\geronimo-jetty6\src\main\java\org\apache\geronimo\jetty6
> \JettyContainerImpl.java
>
> it seems as though the previous coder wants the JettyServer to keep
> track of the statistics.

I think that jetty does keep track of the statistics, or can be
configured to do so.  I think that where it tracks them changed
between jetty 5 and jetty 6 and no one has had the time to find out
how to extract them from jetty6.  Have you looked for jetty
documentation on jsr-77?

thanks
david jencks