geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone seen the Confluence repository client?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:01:19 GMT
Jason Dillon wrote:
> For those that don't know there is a plugin for Confluence that allows
> you to view available plugins, install them, upgrade them, remove them,
> etc.  Its a fancy looking interface too and quite nice:
>

> http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/Confluence+Repository+Client
>

> Its BSD-licensed, was thinking that we might want to look at
> incorporating some of this into our plugin management pages in the console.

We've been heavy users of it at work for our Confluence install. In
fact, we're reluctant to install any plugin that it doesn't provide from
its repository. It's great since it verifies version compatibility with
your Confluence and reminds you of available updates. Having something
like it for Geronimo would of course be outstanding!

/niklas