geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why are we including native code in Geornimo (aka. JLine)
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:59:37 GMT
The only license which is important is the one which is used for the current
software you use.  A relicense can not effect previously released software.
So I don't think there is any issue there.
Projects sometimes relicense their software under a more friendly
license (from a AL perspective) so that more projects can use it.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet