geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 2.0-M5 (rc1) binaries available
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:46:35 GMT
OK I was confused about the intent of these milestone releases and
thought a -1 was appropriate given the impact of this regresssion.
I'll go with a -0 then. Is it possible to crack open the binaries to
update the release notes and mention that JSF is not available in
this milestone?

Best wishes,
Paul