geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [VOTE] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1)
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 09:54:22 GMT
I have placed the 2.0-M4 binaries out on http://people.apache.org/
~hogstrom/2.0-M4-rc1 for you to take a look at.  (They are uploading
as I write this).

I have done some testing with DayTrader.  There is an issue in
connecting with he MDB container which still needs to be worked out
so the application will not deploy as is.  However, given the scopwe
of function DayTrader covers as well as all the late code drops I
don't see an issue with that.  Smaller samples should be ok and tests
look good.  Given that we're in the final stages of testing I'd like
to get this Milestone on the wire as is and fix issues in trunk.
Users that pull this binary and report issues will help us in the
Drive to 5.

Other than that limitation I think this Milestone looks ready to go.

After reviewing the content please cast your vote.

[ ] +1 - Release these binaries
[ ]   0
[ ] -1 Do not release these binaries (provide reason)

This vote will conclude on April 4th at 0600 Eastern.

Thanks!