geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M4 Binaries available (rc1)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 22:04:13 GMT
ya, I think I figured "minimal" meant "no jsps" which no one except
greg wilkins might agree with :-).  How about jsf?

(maybe I'm exaggerating his distaste for jsps)

for jsps we need to add the jasper and jasper-builder configs.
for jsf we need to add myfaces and myfaces-builder configs.
the builder configs need to be loaded, the others can have
load="false": any such config needs to be in the pom (yes, I had to
build the tomcat-ee config about 4-6 times while I sorted out which
went where)

thanks
david jencks