geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release Geronimo 1.2
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 22:38:54 GMT
The change I have cued up replaces "1.2-SNAPSHOT" with "1.2" for all
the catalog entries.  So it would break anyone using the Geronimo
plugin repo from a 1.2-SNAPSHOT server (maybe not a huge deal).
Also, I've tested the catalog updates by looping http requests to
repo1.maven.org/maven2 back to my local maven repo.  So I've made
some assumptions about the repo layout that should probably be verified.

Best wishes,
Paul